Thursday, May 24, 2012

Chickpea Burgar

Chickpea Bugar
IMG_8392
I made some AMAZING chickpea burgars this week useing Oh Dear Drea's recipe and ate them 3 days in a row, they were that good. I used one can of chickpeas and I made 7 patties out of it. Curry Mayo and Catsup Manis
I used a country style bread with garlic in it for my burger, topped off one slice with mayo and curry, and the other with home-made Catsup Manis which is reduced soy suace and brown sugar. You could also just add some molasses to soysuace. Chickpea Burger and Mango
Then I put the chickpea burgar and some mango slices on. Pineapple Chunty and Spinach
Then finished off with some home made pineapple chutney and baby spinach. The pineapple chutney has pineapple, onion, cinnamon, nutmag and brown sugar. IMG_8423
This was delicious and healthy and can't wait to make more!

No comments:

Post a Comment