Wednesday, February 08, 2012

Hand Made Valentine Cards

Oh! I've wanted to write this post for a while but I had to wait until the last minute to finish these (of course) for my Girl Guides. These were really fun to do, I always wanted to make Valentines since watching Be My Valentine Charlie Brown when I was younger, but when the time came to it, I never got around to it. Since I've joined Pinterest aswell as adding more blogs to my list, I've had more holiday ideas coming together (and more time to plan them, not last minute)






Yes they look like an 8 year old drew them, but I think they're sweet anyway. Don't be afraid to draw, you'll only get better!
Hope this inspirers you to break out the crayons and markers and whip up some homemade cards!
Happy Valentine’s Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment