Tuesday, February 14, 2012

I don't know why single people get so angry about Valentine's Day

I just don't get it. I've been single every year on Valentine's Day, and I love it! To me, Valentine's Day is about all the LOVE in your life, your friends, family, co-workers, class mates, teachers, bus drivers, your barista, everyone! And for people who get upset about how commercial it is, just don't buy into it! This year I handmade Valentine cards for my Girl Guides, in school I printed out some Valentines from Free People Blog, and for my Facebook friends, I sent them Harry Potter Cards on their wall.


For Gifts, you can hand make them, or if you’re really not that creative, and HATE the commercial Valentine gifts, buy something local, from an independent retailer.

What I'm saying is that Valentine's Day doesn't have to be single awareness day, or "not going on tumblr/facebook/internet day". It's about LOVE and FRIENDSHIP and can be enjoyed by all.
Happy LOVE Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment