Monday, February 27, 2012

NYC Book Finished

I finally got all my photos done and into my book! I love the way it turned out, lots of pictures and memories from the trip that looks pretty nice right? :)
The front a back covers are wrapped in a Starbucks bag I got on the trip.
On our way to New York, we stayed a night in Boston at a Four Points hotel; I took a picture of the room key, and kept some paper items from the room. We went to a strip mall/food court on the way to the city the next day to eat lunch.
A map of Boston from a tourist booklet.
First thing we did in New York was take a rickshaw down 5th Av.! Lots of tourist shopping for sure. Also went to Walgreens for the first time and H&M.
The next day we visited the Lincoln Center and the metropolitan Museum of Art. I glue the front and back of a gift bag together and made it its own page.
Later we went to Ellen’s Stardust Diner and Times Square. I kept a (clean!) napkin from there because I thought it was cute :)
After dinner and some “oh”s and “ah”s around Times Square, we went to see Wicked (which was just amazing of course). I wrapped a page in a gift bag and kept my ticket. I also have the playbill, but I can’t get my hole punch through it (or bring myself to cut it up).
Of course this trip was a band trip! We played in a music festival at riverside church and hung out in Riverside Park on break. We went to Olive Tree Deli (where we saw that toy cat on the fence). After the festival, we went on a boat cruise , that’s my bracelet from that.
On the last day, we went to see the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island. I used receipts from the gift shop and deil for the background, a t-shirt tag and a gift bag.
That was my first trip to NYC and defiantly not my last!

No comments:

Post a Comment